Monday, January 9, 2012

A 2011 Photo Dump!

Wanted to get out the last of the pictures from 2011!

ENJOY!

The lady babies enjoy each other's company so very much!


Jordyn and Ashlyn holding hands.


Ashy "Boo Boo"



This was Ashlyn enjoying the outdoor weather back in September!

Remember the day Ryan took over for me for a bit?  It appears everyone survived. :)

On Top: Boys helping me make Christmas treats!
On Bottom From Left to Right: Brothers!, Sandbox play, Drake feeding "his baby" while I was feeding Jordyn!


Dane working on letter shape recognition with our new mat!





Random pictures of Jordyn!




These pictures were taken at the photoshoot for the Christmas pictures.  In my head I imagine Ashlyn saying, "Get off me Landon!" Then Landon says, "What? I didn't do anything."  But then he secretly begs for her forgiveness.

In the pictures where Landon is looking up, Ryan is teasing him with a toy.  Love that smile!!


The older kids love the new alphabet turtle puzzle!

Me and the baby munchkins.  Notice "the twins" making almost the exact same face!!!

Gosh they're cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment