Thursday, July 21, 2011

Meet Ashlynn

Last month my neighbor approached me hoping that I had 
a position for an infant available-
as she had a granddaughter 
that she would love to have across the street.

At the time I thought there was another baby that was going to be joining us 
so I had to sadly tell her that I didn't have another infant position available.

As it turned out,
the parents of the other infant were able to make arrangements for him
to be watched by his aunt-
so I contacted my neighbor right away to let her know that I had an available spot.

Thankfully-
they were still interested 
and on 
 Monday, July 18th
we got our newest addition to the
Turtle Tots.

MEET ASHLYNN


Ashlynn is 3 months old
which makes her the perfect playmate for 
Miss Jordyn!!


So far Ashlynn has been a very serene little lady!


I love working on getting her to smile and giggle!

I'm so glad Ashlynn was able to join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment